Subject: Personal data processing policy, pursuant to Art. 13 of Reg. EU 679/2016.
EU Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 establishes the right to personal data protection for natural persons. In compliance with this legislation, our company, which intends to process your personal data, would like to inform you in advance, pursuant to Art. 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679 that such processing will be conducted in full observance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity, confidentiality and accountability, as well as the protection of your rights and your confidentiality. For that reason, we would like to provide you with the following information about the processing of your personal data, which we intend to carry out: Your data is processed for the purpose of re-contacting you, after you have submitted a request, to provide you with information, also regarding products/services and due to internal operational and management requirements. Pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a), the legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject, which must be clearly expressed in order to allow personal data processing to take place, until such a time as they state their explicit opposition. The provision of your data is optional for the above-mentioned purpose. However, if you fail to provide your data, it may make it impossible for us to re-contact you to provide information, also related to product/services and due to internal operational and management requirements. Processing will be carried out by people specifically designated to do so, via the following means: electronic and paper. Designated persons/Recipients to whom your personal data (personal data and common data) may be communicated are as follows:
- designated persons who are part of our company;
- external persons who may manage IT systems and the website on behalf of our company;
- persons who are given the right to access your data by way of laws or regulations;
- other persons provided by law.
- right of access (Art. 15);
- right to rectification (Art. 16);
- right to erasure (Art. 17);
- right to restriction of processing (Art. 18);
- right to data portability (Art. 20) (art. 20);
- right to object (Art. 21);
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77): www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524
- diritto di right to revoke consent, in the cases provided for in Art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) or by Art. 9, par. 2, lett. a).